In-Person Service Registration
Door Open for Service Check-In at 10:00AM
Seating will be reserved for registered guests until 10:40AM.
Please register for only confirmed family members that will be in attendance to service. In consideration of your other fellow partners, please limit your ticket to no more than 5 peoples.
Upon building entry, we will verify your family has completed the TVCI COVID-19 Screening form and that everyone is wearing a mask. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided for you. After verification, your family will be escorted into the sanctuary and to their seats. Directly following service, you will be formally dismissed to exit the sanctuary and building doors.
The Victory Church House Rules & Safety Protocols
(1) Prior to service, the sanctuary is sanitized and disinfected for your safety. There are several air purification systems inside of the building to refresh the air.
(2) According to CDC Guidelines, Masks will be required inside of the building for all individuals ages 4 and older.
(3) Doors open at 10:00 AM. The seating has been arranged to allow for proper social distancing. Please help us to maintain social distancing by remaining in the seat the Seating team directed you to for the entire duration of service.
(4) If you are a volunteer and do not have a ministry assignment, we ask that you remain in your seat allowing those serving the space to stand.
(5) The Chat Room is still a part of our Sunday Service. Please remain seated and exit the sanctuary immediately following the Chat Room.
(6) In observance of current health recommendations, we have discontinued time to connect and greet. Please feel free to connect with your TVCI Family after service after exiting the building.
(7) Offering + Giving will continue to be handled online.
Please select quantity for the number of individuals that will be attending service for Sunday.
Completion of your Pre-Service Health Assessment on the next page is required to attend service.