If you or anyone in your household has had any symptoms or answered YES to any of the above questions, please prayerfully reconsider your attendance to Sunday Service; in order to consider the health and safety of all partners and guests of The Victory Church, Int.
By signing this form, you are agreeing to the following way(s) TVCI will be safely seating families. Please type 'I Agree' to acknowledge you've read the TVCI Guidelines. *
Upon building entry, we will verify your family has completed the TVCI COVID-19 Screening form and that everyone is wearing a mask. If you don't have a mask, one will be provided for you. After verification, your family will be escorted into the lobby and to their seats. Directly following service, you will be formally dismissed row-by-row to exit the sanctuary and building doors.
The Victory Church Int. House Rules & Safety Protocols
(1) Prior to service, the sanctuary is sanitized and disinfected for your safety. There are several air purification systems inside of the building to refresh the air.
(2) According to CDC Guidelines, Masks will be required inside of the building for all individuals ages 5 and older.
(3) Doors open at 10:00 AM. The sanctuary has been reconfigured to allow for proper social distancing. Please help us to maintain social distancing by remaining in the seat the Seating team directed you to for the entire duration of service.
(4) If you are a volunteer and do not have a ministry assignment, we ask that you remain in your seat allowing those serving the space to stand.
(5) The Chat Room is still a part of our Sunday Service. Please remain seated and exit the sanctuary immediately following the Chat Room.
(6) In observance of current health recommendations, we have discontinued time to connect and greet. Please feel free to connect with your TVCI Family after service after exiting the building.
(7) Offering + Giving will continue to be handled online.
Please click 'I agree to the guideline' to acknowledge you've read the TVCI Guidelines.